TERMS & CONDITIONS
You may post reviews, comments, photos, images, graphics, videos, audio recordings, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information (collectively “User Content”), so long as such content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. The term User Content includes, without limitation, any content you (i) submit or post on the Website or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content with us or (ii) have posted or uploaded to your social media accounts, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest, and allowed us to feature.
The right to access and use the Services does not include: any resale or commercial use of any Services or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Services or its contents; any downloading, copying or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
With respect to the Services and all parts of the Services, you will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb, or any other material that is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Services; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a payment card or other content; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision could constitute a criminal offense and Talentless will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Talentless without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Talentless name or trademarks without the express written consent of Talentless. You may not misuse the Services.
All content included in or made available through any Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and all software is the property of Talentless or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, U.S. and international copyright laws. Furthermore, the compilation of all content included in or made available through any Services is the exclusive property of Talentless and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Services are trademarks or trade dress of Talentless in the United States and other countries. Talentless trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Talentless product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Talentless. All other trademarks not owned by Talentless that appear in any Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by Talentless. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third-party trademarks and content featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked, or affiliated with Talentless, and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Where reference is made to a trademark or brand name, it is used solely to describe or identify the product or service and is in no way an assertion that such product or service is endorsed by or connected to Talentless.
All intellectual property rights are reserved by Talentless and its licensors. You may store, print, and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or that appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
DMCA Designated Agent
2035 East Vista Bella Way,
Compton, CA 90220
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Talentless will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING Talentless ABOUT INFRINGEMENTS OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. ALL OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, SUCH AS PRODUCT- OR SERVICE-RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
You may need your own Talentless account to use certain parts of the Services, and you may be required to be logged into the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
To contract with Talentless you must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Talentless retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, then we will inform you by email, and we will confirm the identity of the party with whom you have contracted. This will usually be Talentless or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, Talentless is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale that the third party supplies to you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. Talentless reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use the Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product or service on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to changes. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure events for which we will not be responsible.
- Our Contract. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order; this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Pricing and Availability. Although we try to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices that appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If a product offered by Talentless itself is not as described, then your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, then we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, then we will treat the order as cancelled; if you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
- Shipping Fees; Custom and Duty Fees. In addition to the price for the product, we charge a shipping fee; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the “Total Cost.” Furthermore, all customs and duty fees, and any applicable sales taxes, are your responsibility to pay. Shipping costs are non-refundable, which includes returns, package rejection upon arrival, and/or failure to pay duty fees.
- Payment. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction; your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card will be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email, the monies paid as a deposit will be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email. The risk of loss and title for products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Returns and Refunds. Talentless does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Talentless does not take title to the refunded item.
- Agreement to Arbitrate. You agree that any and all claims arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions and/or any service provided by Talentless to you shall be subject to binding arbitration under the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"). This includes claims based on contract, tort, equity, statute, or otherwise, as well as claims regarding the scope and enforceability of this provision. It includes all claims by or against you, Talentless, and others providing or receiving any product or service related to these Terms and Conditions. A single Arbitrator shall decide all claims and shall render a final, written decision. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS or some similar arbitration service provider agreed to by the parties. Consistent with the FAA, the appropriate JAMS rules shall apply, as determined by the arbitrator. The JAMS rules and forms are available online at www.jamdsadr.com. Each party to the arbitration shall pay his, her, or its own costs of arbitration. If you cannot afford your arbitration costs, you may apply for a waiver under the relevant rules. The parties waive any right to bring representative claims on behalf of a class of individuals (the "class action waiver"). The arbitration provision may be severed or modified if necessary to render it enforceable. IN NO EVENT SHALL TALENTLESS' TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE PAYMENT TALENTLESS HAS ACTUALLY RECEVIED AND RETAINED FROM YOU DURING THE THREE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM.
The Website is controlled, operated, and administered by Talentless from its offices within the United States and is not intended to subject Talentless to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States. Although the Website may be accessed from countries around the world, Talentless makes no representation that the Website or Services are appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than the United States. If you choose to access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all local statutes, orders, regulations, rules, and other laws.
You agree that any purchased goods licensed or sold on the Website, which may include software and technology, and all software that is contained on the Website (including all HTML code and controls), are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. THE COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF SUCH SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. By purchasing, downloading, or using technology or software from the Website, you agree to abide by applicable laws, rules, and regulations including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law.
THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY TALENTLESS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. TALENTLESS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, TALENTLESS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TALENTLESS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, TALENTLESS SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM TALENTLESS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, TALENTLESS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICES, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE), OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
FURTHERMORE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. This Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice in our sole discretion.
Talentless will have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove, or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
Online Contact Form
2035 East Vista Bella Way,
Compton, CA 90220
For Immediate Questions or Concerns:
Customer Service Phone Number: (562) 754 -2643